Friday, January 16, 2015

Best Tool in the Garage

Here is a shout out to the forum that turned my interest in first generation CRXs, into an obsession.  RedPepperRacing.com  Not only is it THE place to go to get information, parts, and advice, but more importantly its one of the friendliest online automotive communities I've ever come across.  Along with being extremely knowledgeable, the folks on this forum have a strong passion for their hobby, and are respectful and happy to share it with others.  When I work on my first gen, there is rarely a day in the garage where I don't grab my tablet and hit the site.  I could not have accomplished what I have, with all my first gens, without it.  It has become the most important tool in my tool box.  Huge thanks!  What is the best tool in your garage?

0 comments:

Post a Comment