Wednesday, January 14, 2015

How Far is Far Enough?


We all love our little 80's rides, and we do all that we can to protect them.  In particular, I prefer to park as far away from anyone as possible, whether it be at work, the grocery store, or at the movie theater.  I refuse to take the chance of some careless person leaving their mark.  I wasn't always this particular.  The first couple weeks after getting the car back from the paint shop, I only left a couple parking spots between me and the cars next to me.  This was a mistake.  I had only been driving the car, after completing the restoration, for two weeks, before some moron dinged the drivers side door.  I won't make that mistake again.  What measures do you take to protect your first gens from the perils of life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment